There were few news items that hit as hard in the beauty world last year as the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty. With its sleek packaging, high-tech formulas, and to-die-for shades, MJ's products were the answer to every beauty maven's dreams. And now, in typical Marc fashion, the brand has shocked and awed with the announcement of their spokesmodel. The new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty will be none other than iconic 64-year-old actress Jessica Lange.
The brand released this shadowy sneak peek image today on Instagram. The
campaign was shot by David Sims, who also captured the first images
promoting the brand's launch. Lange was most recently featured as the voice behind Jacobs' spring '14 show. And, it looks like she's now officially one of his muses.
The announcement comes hot on the tail of NARS announcing 68-year-old
Charlotte Rampling as its newest face — we can't help but wonder if this
is simply a coincidence or if these two events may officially signal
the end of ageism in the beauty industry. Either way, we're thrilled to see these iconic women being celebrated as they should be — their time-honored gorgeousness is truly inspiring.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
All Natural Energy Shots by MODERE
Who would've thought all this could be packed in one Energy Shot?
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners: These are delicious all on its own
- Increased alertness:* Work hard, play harder
- Supports a healthy metabolism* that will keep you going stronger, longer
- Helps the body’s thermogenic process *
- Superfruit blend: On top of containing all-natural sweeteners, their flavor tastes like the nectar of the Gods
- Practical. Nutritional. Powerful
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)